After facing the scorching heat and sunny days, it is time to enjoy the Monsoon season. Rains, winds are part of this season. This season comes with sheer happiness and enjoyment and is loved by many. But in this weather, we need to do extra care for our body especially hair as this weather also marks the maximum hair fall and hair damage.
Here are some ways to take care and nourish your hair well during this season.
- Monsoon brings lots of humidity and flat weather which makes our hair dull and enervated. The best way to save your hair from humidity and roughness is to wash them regularly.
- One should apply a leave product on hair to protect it from rainwater as it is dirty and acidic mostly. The leave product help in forming a protective layer and shield it from the damage rainwater could cause.
- Whenever your hair is wet don’t tie them. This is one of the things which could damage your hair a lot and even cause bad odour. To avoid this, use a good deodorizer so that your hair smells good because hair is a priority!
- Avoid using the hairbrush on your hair when they are wet. This could lead to massive hair breakage.
- You could also apply egg or curd on your hair to make them strong and smooth respectively. This could be done in any weather. You should wash your hair at least twice a month after applying curd or egg.
- Don’t rub your hair with a towel vigorously. This can lead to hair breakage. I recommend to pat your hair with a towel and squeeze out the excess water.
Hair could make or break your overall look. When cared well, the could make you look pretty and when not they could make you look ugly. Of course, they have mood swings, therefore, it is important to nourish your hair well.